Create a flourishing little mouse colony, by managing mouse behaviour and crafting all buildings. If you do a mice... err nice job, they will build you a monument.
Solidarity is key!
If you already downloaded the game, please check and make sure that you have version 0.6 which includes several bugfixes or download it below.
CLICK AND HOLD LEFT mouse button to drag advancements onto mice or earth-patches to create new buildings or upgrade your mice
Use your CURSOR (or your finger on android) TO NUDGE mice around or towards one another, so they can interact
ROTATE CAMERA WITH RIGHT mouse button or two finger touch
Press ESCAPE to quit the game
HOW TO PLAY:
- Place Buildings on grass-less patches, by dragging them from the menu bar on the right onto your play-area. Start with the trees/wood.
- Mice gather resources from structures you build and by interacting/bumping into each other
- Gather the necessary resources to build more structures and upgrade your mice
- You can change their role anytime aslong as you have apples and enough happiness/solidarity
- Different mice collect different resources and behave differently, so choose wisely which roles you assign.
You need to assign different behaviours/skins to the mice (you find these in the right corner of the menu, just drag them onto any mouse on the play-area)
The strong mouse with the blue shirt - collects building materials like wood, stone
The lover mouse with the heart - well lets say they sometimes let your population grow ;)
Normal mice - collect food, so be careful of how many mice you change to strong-mice or lovers
When mice bump into each other they interact and combine items. For example: two times wood makes fire, with fire you can build more houses, etc.
Just experiment and watch what the mice do ;)
Timo Falcke - programming/animation
Sandro Heuberger - programming
Luca Langenberg - art/3d
Zwi Zausch - art/3d